The Rotito Rolling Board is named after roti, the Indian flatbread. The raised, textured surface makes rolling out dough easy as pie – whether for roti, chapati, tortillas, pizza or when used as a pastry board.
The set includes a rolling pin of your choice and a stainless steel container for handy storage of dusting flour.
It’s also strong enough to double as a cutting board or chopping board. We use our Rotito every day; we think you will, too!
- Available in three colors
- Dishwasher safe
- Textured surface for good grip and less use of oil or dusting flour
- Non-skid bottom to prevent sliding
- Soft finger grip under the rim for a firm hold
- Two holes in the base for easy wall hook hanging
- 11″ in diameter and 2 1/2″ in height
- Set includes your choice of rolling pin: a dishwasher-safe rolling pin of heavy-duty, FDA approved ABS-plastic in a matching Rotito color, OR a wooden* rolling pin (hand wash only) available in three sizes
- Set includes stainless steel flour container that fits under the board
*Color of rolling pins may vary from image shown due to natural variations in the wood.
Rotito Rolling Board Set
Just as bread is a fundamental part of many national cuisines, so are the rolling boards used to make flatbreads an essential kitchen tool in parts of Asia, the Middle East and Latin America.
The Rotito Rolling Board is named after the Hindi word roti, an Indian flatbread. Our design was inspired by traditional Indian rolling boards known as polpats or chaklas, but made dishwasher safe for modern kitchens.
The Rotito’s sleek design makes rolling out dough as easy as pie, whether for Indian rotis, chapatis or puris, Mexican tortillas, small Italian pizzas or when used as a pastry board.
The Rotito Rolling Board is a modern version of traditional rolling boards. We’ve made it dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. The textured surface provides excellent grip for rolling out dough, with less oil or dusting flour required. Versatile and strong, it can also serve as a cutting or chopping board.
However it’s used, the Rotito won’t slip. The non-skid bottom ensures a stable base for rolling, cutting or chopping, and there is a soft finger grip under the rim. Two holes in the base make it easy to hang for convenient storage.
The Rotito will find many practical uses in any kitchen!